Hello! If you’re here then you’re probably hopping and I hope you’re having fun.
Use the blue frog button to keep hopping and I hope you come back to visit another time 🙂
My Sale-a-bration make is this 6×4 cute card and matching envelope. There’s a hop theme!
So my new hubby Dan loves toads and frogs so Sale-a-bration has been particularly nice to me with this free “So Hoppy Together” stamp set with £45 spend.
My colouring needs some practice but you get the idea of what’s possible. Matching envelope made with the envelope punch board. All colours from the Regals colour collection.
Made with Stampin’ Up! Products:
- “I adore you” Lasting Lilly stamp set free with £90 spend during Sale-a-bration
- “Hey…” frog and butterfly all from So Hoppy Together
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
- Ink pad : Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
- Stamp and write markers: Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
- Green enamel shapes… retired 😦
- Mini and standard Stampin Dimensionals