It’s new catalogue time! Which means loads of new goodies to shop from, including 5 new In Colours! Wahoo!
So it’s the perfect time to update my Fast Finder bookmark with details for the 2022 Annual Catalogue and of course showcasing the 5 new In Colours for 2022-24:
- Sweet Sorbet
- Parakeet Party
- Tahitian Tide
- Starry Sky
- Orchid Oasis
I think it’s great for navigating the new catalogue, referencing the new colours as well as being an actual bookmark. This year I’ve changed up the design and included US size as well as UK. 🙂
The Notes side of the bookmark can be used for adding your own references to particular bundles or inspiration you want to find fast at a later date.
I think these are a great tool and a nifty introduction to the new colours in this catalogue. The measurements and product links for this project can be found below.
Base: A4 length (11-6/8″) x 1-7/8″
4x Long Colours: 3/4″ x 8-13/16″
4x Small Colours: 1-6/8″ x 7/8″
5x Ribbon: 5″ or as long as you like!
- Cut your base with one of the In Colours, use the Label Me Fancy Punch on one end (the top).
- Print out the relevant PDF files below and trim.
- Lay two of the long colour strips side by side and mount the front print out.
- Do the same again for the other two colours and the back print out.
- Glue the pieces onto the base as shown in the photos. I’d start from the bottom upwards to help with the spacing.
- Tie on your ribbon and you’re done! You could also embellish with the In Colour Matte Decorative Dots for maximum matchy matchy!
You can make your own reference guide or print mine off here:
Thanks for reading,