The Winter Advent Star Box from Tonic Studios contained dies to make cute boxes in, you guessed it, star shapes. I didn’t manage to make a full calendar but I did have a play and made this one. It was very easy to put together and will be making more this Christmas.
The number dies are also going to come in very handy! A staple craft supply for all year round.
I hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration if you got this kit yourself.
Thanks for reading,
Supplies used from Tonic Craft Kit – Vintage Pop-up Sentiments:
- Advent Star Box – Die Set
- Advent Star Box – Stamp Set
- Classic Card – Bright White – 1 Sheet
- Classic Card – Artic Blue – 1 Sheet
- Classic Card – French Blue – 1 Sheet
- Smooth Card – White 300GSM – 2 Sheets
- Speciality Card – Hail Storm – 1 Sheet
- Iridescent Mirror Card – Holo Waves – 1 Sheet
- Iridescent Mirror Card – Marina Mist – 1 Sheet
- Glitter Card – Silver Screen – 1 Sheet
- Skylight Blue Alcohol Marker Pen
- Forget-me-not Alcohol Marker Pen
- Baritone Blue Alcohol Marker Pen
- Vintage Drop – Chalk White – Full Size
- Glacier Paste – Winter White – Mini Pot
- Gemstones – Water Droplets – 2 Gram Poly Bag
- Pure Sheen – Let it Snow – 2 Random Pots
- Bakers Twine – French Blue
- Glitter Accents – Fresh Snowfall