Still available on the Clearance Rack at 45% off! the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley. Adding in a few additional supplies (listed below) I created these fancy fold cards. I have been having a browse on Pinterest at various fancy fold cards for a recent blog hop. See my Whiskey Business Spinner card here. Along the way I saw various zig zag and gatefold cards and decided to have a play and wing it. This is the design I ended up with. You will find the template and measurements below.
- Card base: 11-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Score at: 1-7/8″, 3-3/4″, 7-1/2″, 9-3/8″
- Trim the far left and right segments at an angle as shown above.
They need a little belly band to keep them folded in, remove it and they pop out and sit slightly open. You can also stretch them out if you prefer. Once I’d made one (the blue one for my mums retirement) I made a pink one too with some different elements from the medley.
A bit more info on the medley. It’s a ton of matching products sold together as a group… or medley. So tons of matchy matchy with great savings. Everything Is Rosy includes:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set – 18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies – 10 dies
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack – 48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper – 8 sheets
- Printed die cuts – 2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts – 4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments – 60 embellishments
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic Edge Ribbon
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint
I hope you like the design and have a go. Tag me @curiousmoosecrafts if you do, I’d love to see what you make.
Thanks for reading 🙂