Last week I held a “Wine and Unwind” pamper night for my mum and older sister. It was good to catch up and chill out as well as an opportunity for me be extra!
I started my pamper night crafting by making a banner. I went for a colour combo of blackberry bliss and rose gold glimmer which I think is soft but lush. My new fave foam adhesive sheets made a big impact and it was actually really quick to put together.
Next it was onto the gift baths. I’m guilty of buying or keeping things for “one day” and these plastic baths were a purchase several years ago. Well the day finally came and I feel it’s validated my collecting now. 🙂 I proceeded to fill them with lots of pamper things, colour coordinated of course. From left to right:
– Hair ties
– Wine cupcake socks. Yes, socks packaged to look like a cupcake with “If you can read this bring wine” across the soles. Good Amazon buy!
– Eye mask and nose strip goodies, custom wrapped. More info below.
– Chocolate box – more info coming on Thursdays post.
– A tealight candle to light and set the mood.
– A mini picture frame. We took some pics on my instant camera to save the moment to memory.
– A custom stamped candle to take home. I’ll drink to that!
– Card making kit. I prepped some bits do a card making session. Something I’ve not done with my family before and they both enjoyed their first time stamping. 🙂
– Cocktail in a can. The right way to start the night.
– Finally, hot chocolate supplies. Unfortunately a heat wave struck so there was no chance we were having them on the night!
Here’s a closer look at my little pouch which held eye mask and nose strip packs. It has no bottom, just the ribbon holding up the contents. So when the ribbon is untied and pulled up, it pulls the contents with it. Super simple but I thought it was neat!
Here’s little peak at my lounge (also our cinema room) ready for the night. I enjoyed putting together a popcorn corner complete with topping options. Perfect for the cinema room and we did crack out the projector at the end of the night. We didn’t just eat sweets though honest. We started off the night making our own pizzas which was a huge success and healthier than take-out.
So that’s it! My pamper night aka “Wine and Unwind”. I’ll share my chocolate boxes in detail on Thursday so come back for that.
Thanks for reading,