A customised version of the previously shared slider box from Crafty Caroline Creates. I made this as long as I could using A4 card and to fit a little box of Guylian chocolates.
As mentioned I made this style of box a while back following a tutorial from Crafty Caroline Creates. You can view the original tutorial I followed on her blog. It’s over 3 years old but the Classic Label punch is still available and the main element you need to make one yourself.
My previous post can be found here, where I used the gorgeous Noble Peacock specialty card.
Check out Caroline’s post for the full tutorial. The measurements for making this size box are below:
- Insert box:
- DSP 6″x6″
- Score at 1 1/8″ on all sides
- 3 7/8″ strip x length of A4 or even better 12″
- Score at 3″, 4 1/4″, 8 1/8″, 9 3/8″
- Wrap around the box and pull out to fit the Classic Label punch in and make the cut out in the middle and as far down as possible
- Cut the short edge at an angle
The chocs fit nice and snug 🙂
Thank you for reading and if you want a closer look at any of the products I used just check out the links in the product list below.
Sam xxProduct List